Wednesday, August 26, 2009

30 Day Menu

OK, I am not ashamed to say it. I HATE cooking! Why can't we just eat cereal for dinner or a pb&j? Why do we have to have a "cooked" meal in order to satisfy the appetite. Well, I guess that is a question for the husband and I'm sure not only mine. I have decided to come up with a 30 day menu so I have a grocery list always ready and a meal plan for every night for 30 days.

Now I realize this means that I have to come up with 30 meals and I do not have that many I can come up with. Afterall, I am the spaghetti queen but I have the 30 minute meals by Rachael Ray and this great little cookbook for hpertension. I got it because I thought it was healthy and had some good lookin' pictures of yummy food. So, if there is anyone out there that would like to help a Cook challenged gal that would be very appreciated.
To the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea! Maybe you should do a link entitled....What's for dinner? Mom's could click on and get a dinner idea.....groovey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love BBQ chicken pizza and it is easy. Grill chicken breast, jar of honey bbq sauce, cilantro, red onion, cheese and bobali flat bread. Whala! Yummy and quick. I serve with caesar and you have your veggies too.

    ReplyDelete